Urological Diseases and Treatment
- Live related kidney transplant and cadaver transplants.
- PCNL - Keyhole surgery to remove kidney stones.
- URS - Endoscopy to treat ureteric stones with laser.
- ESWL - Breaking kidney stones using the ESWL machine using external source.
- Vesicolithotripsy - Crushing bladder stones endoscopically
Reconstructive Urological Surgery
- Pyeloplasty - Repairing the obstruction at the renal pelvis (PUJ).
- Bladder Reconstructive Surgery - Increasing the capacity of the bladder by intestinal replacement.( Augmentation Cystoplasty)
- Urethroplasty - Reconstruction of the damaged part of the urethra (Urethral Stricture).
Infertility and Impotence
- Male infertility and impotence - Investigations and management of erectile dysfunction.
- Management of male infertility (inability to father a child).
- Testicular Biopsy, Vaso epididymostomy, Varicocelectomy
Kidney Cancer, Ca Bladder , Ca Prostate and Adrenal Cancer, testicular cancer, penile cancer – Management by open, laparascopic and robotic surgery.
Urinary tract infection, circumcision, urinary incontinence, hydrocele and undescended testis, treatment of urinary obstruction by prostate endoscopically (TURP).